Seven New Shortcuts to Add Minutes to Your Day and Hours to Your Week
Dr. Joelle K. Jay has coached hundreds of executives on how to succeed and be more competitive in business—and one of the secrets of their success, and hers, is time. Specifically, how to make more of it.
Now, Dr. Jay sits down to reveal seven crucial shortcuts that can actually add hours to your week—letting you get more done and be more competitive in your position, your company, or even your field.
We often sabotage ourselves when it comes to how we use our time—and that can cost us dearly, whether it means missing a critical deadline at work or not having enough time to spend with our loved ones and friends.
With Dr. Jay’s seven shortcuts, you’ll gain clarity about the best use of your time, upgrade your assumptions about time and free yourself from your struggle with it, and find ways to design your time the way you want and need it to be, while still meeting others’ expectations.
Become empowered to take charge of your time—and gain the time you need to get more out of life. Sign up today for this incredibly powerful time maximizing audio conference—and see double digit returns on your ROTI (Return on Time Investment).
- Do you have a clear picture of what you do with your time now and what you need to be doing with your time? Gain clarity about the best use of your time.
- Upgrade your assumptions about time to free yourself from your struggle with it.
- What are the best and most practical strategies for maximizing your time—and how do you pick the right strategy for the situation?
- Power down to pump up productivity. How you can unplug from gadgets without missing anything important.
- How can you develop an action plan for using your time more strategically?
- Replace multitasking with effective unitasking.
- Find the confidence to design your time the way you want it to be, while still meeting others’ expectations.
(Joelle K. Jay, Ph. D.), is an executive coach, speaker and author specializing in leadership development.
She strategizes with business leaders to enhance their performance and maximize business results. As a trusted advisor to presidents,
vice presidents, and C-level executives in Fortune 500 companies, Dr. Jay partners with leaders to add greater value, make a bigger
impact, and advance into the senior-most levels of leadership. Dr. Jay has been actively contributing to the field of leadership
for 17 years. The author of several books and over 100 articles, she is also a recognized expert in personal leadership. Dr. Jay is
the senior managing partner of Pillar Consulting, LLC, an associate with the Leadership Research Institute, and the author of The
Inner Edge: The 10 Practices of Personal Leadership. For a free sample chapter, please visit this Web site.
Who would benefit from this program:
- Audio Conference CD Only: $229.00 (includes S&H)
- Audio Conference CD with Manager’s Edge Newsletter: $310.00 (includes S&H)
Length: 1 Hour 30 Minutes