Successful E-Marketing for Hotels, Resorts and CVBs
E-Marketing, as we know, is an excellent and cost-effective tool to reach the most qualified targets in our group markets. The session helps the Directors of Sales and Marketing design and develop e-marketing strategies that are integrated with PR, Advertising and Direct Sales to maximize immediate results. In a competitive market when groups are working to get the best deal for the best destination, this session will be critical as you enter the Spring and Summer booking seasons.
Tom Pasha, one of the hotel industry's top group and destination marketers will present an audio conference on maximizing your e-mail efforts.
Tom has consulted for CVBs, Hotel Companies, Golf Resorts, Cruise Lines and booking agencies nationwide on maximizing their results. In a fast paced, fact-packed audio conference, Tom will discuss ways for you to develop the very best e-marketing plan to bring new clients and business to your hotel, city or resort.
With most destinations having a record year, many are looking 18-24 months out and seeing opportunity dates that need filling and rate goals to achieve. E-marketing is the best way to contact your largest target market, develop new relationships and close more business.
- Describe how to design a winning, fully integrated e-marketing effort; CRM programs, Website and E-mail programs that work together to maximize results.
- Discuss CRM Programs: Developing the best sources of new customers and customer-care techniques for your current accounts, to keep them loyal to you and away from your competition.
- Explain how to design your website as an interactive tool-- downloads, specials, recipes, contests, polls and other features that make your website a huge part of your marketing plan.
- Identify ways to develop a permission e-mail marketing program to maximize results. Describe how to follow the anti-spam rules and increase effectiveness.
- Describe Measurement: "If you can't measure it, it didn't happen." Explain how to track your results-- you don't have to be a NASA scientist develop numbers that prove what works best for your market!
Tom Pasha started his hotel career in operational positions of bellman, bartender and cook, Tom began his management career as a Hyatt Management Trainee in Chicago. He went to Sales Management positions throughout the Hyatt organization, working in 14 Hyatt Hotels over 18 years. Tom was Director of Sales at Hyatt Hotels in Greenville, San Antonio and Chicago O'Hare, and as Director of Sales, started the National Sales Office for Hyatt Hotels in Omaha. He won Sales Manager of the Year, Sales Director of the Year and the Donald M. Pritzker Award for Sales Excellence.
Later, Tom founded the Midwest office for Helms-Briscoe Performance group, personally generating over 50,000 room nights annually. He presents Sales Skills Seminars to CVB's and hotel sales departments nationwide. As a senior hotel manager, he has presented graduate hospitality classes to Northwestern University, Cornell, George Washington University and the Conrad Hilton Hotel School.
Tom went into meeting planning and founded CONTACT Planning, a national meeting planning company with headquarters in Orlando, Florida. The company concentrates on corporate and association events that include golf. Tom personally booked over 50,000 room nights and 12,000 rounds of golf at clubs and resorts nationwide, working with premier corporate and association accounts.
- This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification points and .15 initial application points toward CMP Certification through the Convention Industry Council (CIC). For more information about CMP certification or recertification, please visit the CIC homepage.